It’s written by Sultan Camp, a veteran and military recruiter for Orion International. He shares some consistent themes he’s observed on why transitioning military applicants don’t get hired.
Here are the top 5 reasons he lists:
- You can’t or won’t accept that you’re starting over
- You believe you’re unique
- Your resume is longer than that of our company’s CEO
- You didn’t proof read your resume
- You don’t have a LinkedIn profile or even worse it is incomplete
You can read all 9 reasons and fuller explanations by this seasoned recruiter of military personnel here: http://www.careerattraction.com/congratulations-on-your-military-service-now-here-are-9-reasons-why-i-wont-hire-you/#ixzz2powEzzze